Video submissions start: July 16, 2015
Deadline for video submission: August 16, 2015
Top finalists will be announced on the website and through email on: August 22, 2015
TIBC Live Finals : September 12, 2015
Registration and Payment
1] Fill in and submit all the required information in the TIBC 2015 Registration Form.
2] You will then receive a registration confirmation message from Deseos Inc, with full details of how to send the payment to take part in the competition.
3] Send payment. Our preferred form of payment is by bank transfer. However, if this is not possible, then we will accept payments through Paypal. (All details will be provided to you in the registration confirmation message.)
4] You will then receive a payment confirmation message from Deseos Inc, along with a mailing address of where to send your video.
1]Make sure your dance space is well lit and that the camera is positioned so that your entire body (head to feet) is visible. Please face the camera during your performance.
2] Play music and take a video that is 3 minutes or less from start to finish. Be sure to review your video for space, lighting and sound quality. It may be necessary to retake your video a few times.
3] Review your video. Check that your video works before submitting it to us. VIEW SAMPLE VIDEO
4] Submit your video. Our preferred method of video submission is YouTube. However, if it is not possible to use this method then you may send the DVD or CD via postal mail. (We will provide you with a mailing address after we receive your payment.) Please take note: We have a new mailing address! Videos sent to the old address will not be viewed. )
* Upload your video to YouTube. (Take note of the video URL and make sure that your video is either “unlisted” or “public”.)
* Or, create a hard copy on DVD or CD. (Create a label that includes your name, email address and category.)
5] You will then receive a Video Submission confirmation message from Deseos Inc.
6]Finalists will be announced on the website. In addition, a personal message will also be sent to each with full details of the finals.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
* Registration fee for video submission is 2,000 yen per person. If chosen for the finals the 2,000 yen will be deducted from the total registration fee which varies by category.
* All categories are for ages 16 years and over. If you are under 18 years old, you must provide a signature from your parent before your registration will be considered.
* Video should be uploaded to YouTube or copied onto a DVD / CD and mailed to Deseos Inc.
* Videos will be judged on technique, musicality, personality, creativity and the proper or improper use of props.
* Videos must be 3 minutes or less.
* Performance must represent the category you are entering. Only dancers who are planning to compete in the finals must be in the video. Substitutions will not be allowed.
* Must be an original video made for TIBC (no previous performance footage will be accepted)
* Must be an original choreography.
* Video performances do not need to be in full costume or in a formal setting (dance studios, living rooms, etc. are fine so long as there is adequate room to perform and the dance is easy to see.)
* Dancer must be facing the camera.
* Music must be audible.
* Performance must be well lit.
* All safe props are welcome but limited to 2 per performance (no fire, liquid, smoke, firearms, animals, etc.)
* Middle Eastern music must be used in all categories except in Fusion categories.
Your video will not be considered until payment has been received.
We are currently looking for Staff`s that can help us run the competition and showcase through out the day on 9/12(Sat),
you will receive a bonus of 1 free workshop(Joana/Lamia) on the following day. for further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!